Statistical Process Evaluation and Reporting
This pre-course session will provide you with recommendations, tools and examples to apply statistical principles in your day-to-day business and it will help you to meet future challenges.
You will gain understanding of the consequences of appropriate and inappropriate performance parameters and a sound evaluation of data also by working with statistical simulation tools.
The Application of statistical Tools in Data Review
- Ongoing/data collection and management
- Interpretation, comparison and presentation of data
- Describing process capability and performance
- Control Charts; what is a trend and how to deal with it?
- Quality Metrics
- Documenting the outcomes; are we in control?
- Quality Review Summary Report
- Descriptive statistics
- Outlier detection
- Normality testing
- Quality Review Performance
- Control Charts
- Capability indices
The Session includes a Workshop with a statistical software to explain and understand: What are the Data telling us?
A case study on analysing and interpreting process performance data.