Dr Zvonimir Majic, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Croatia
In this Live Online Training you will learn
- How to conduct GDP audits of road transport vendors, forwarders on airfreight service and forwarders on ocean freight service
- How to host and prepare for a Quality and Risk Management System and GDP audit
The EU GDP Guidelines highlight the need for appropriate controls for all partners and service providers in the distribution chain (like road transport vendors, forwarders on airfreight service and ocean freight service). Qualification of these partners, like for example with audits, is a core element to implement the GDP requirements.
This Live Online Training has been developed for logistics service providers and pharma manufacturers. It is directed at everybody involved in GDP audits.
To participate in an on demand training course or webinar, you do not need any software. The recordings are made available via a streaming server. In general, the recording is provided in MP4 format, which any PC (Microsoft Windows, Apple IOS) or tablet can easily display.
Timing and Duration:
When you register for the on demand Training course or webinar you can decide at what date you want to follow the training course online. For a 1-day training course you will have 2 days in which the stream is available (for 2-day training course 3 days and for a 3-day training course 4 days). Within in this timeframe you can start & stop the stream according to your needs.
In time before the scheduled date (your desired date) you will receive an e-mail from us with a link for direct participation as well as your log-in data.
Please be aware: The recording does not include the Q & A sessions.
Training Course Documentation and Certificate:
The presentations will be made available as PDF files via download shortly before the online training course. After the event, you will automatically receive your certificate of participation.
Module 1: Auditing Forwarders, Logistics Service Providers and Transport Companies
- Part 1: Audit methodology for different transport modes (on site, paper audit, virtual audit considerations)
- Part 2: Audit of road transport vendors
- Part 3: Audit of forwarders on airfreight Service
- Part 4: Audit of forwarders on ocean freight service
Module 2: Hosting and Preparation for a Quality and Risk Management System and GDP Audit
- Part 1: Compliance requirements for road transport vendors
- Part 2: Requirements for forwarders offering airfreight service
- Part 3: Requirements for forwarders offering ocean freight service
Recording from 20.09.2022
Duration of the recording: 05 h 20 min.